Back from Paris and it's time to work
I just came back from Paris this afternoon. It was a good 3.5 days there although 2 days it was raining. I like the city...one thing which struck me was the space that it had, despite being congested and all, as compared to London. Think people who have been to London and Paris will know what I mean. Though the parks in London are prettier...but I really do love the parks in Europe, and that's one thing I'm gonna miss when I get back.
Did the usual stuff a tourist would do in Paris, including going up the Tour Eiffel on the 1st day when it was bright and sunny. I liked the view from this area called Montmarte as well...it gives kind of a detached overview of Paris, which gives one a sort of standing outside looking in perspective, if you know what I mean. And I saw the Moulin Rouge district too...haha.
I wish I could upload all the pictures of Belgium (which I went last week) and Paris, but it takes a mightily long time to arrange and to label them so I'm not sure when that will be up. It will definitely be done, but it might well be after I get back to Singapore but still, I'll post the link here.
For people who replied to my last post, haha...the decision is this - I'll be going to Germany at the end of the year with my parents after my term ends (due to some change of plans) and I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that I can get the Man U-Arsenal match. So Dav, don't worry I can still get you your birks and Sherwin, even if Arsenal does beat them, I'll be there to lend my support (hopefully at least...:)
Okay after all this travelling, it's time to get to my essays...darn. Ah well...My motivation: end of the year travels with mum and dad.

<< Home